Saturday 29 November 2014

Kitsch and Kitsch Deux – Firenze



When I started to search for aperitivo bars in Florence all websites were telling the same – Kitsch has the best aperitivo in town. When I started to ask Italians which place they would recommend me, everybody were telling the same - Kitsch has the best aperitivo in town. After checking up the website of Kitsch, I said to myself- I really don’t wonna go there-it’s sooo kitsch, but I have to admit-Kitsch has the best aperitivo in town! So many things to eat, everything is fresh and warm and it never finishes-pasta, pizza, potatoes, French fries, hams and salami, salads, vegetables and so many others! The price is 10 EUR but it’s really worth trying it! And yes – the ambience is very kitsch and the music is maybe a little bit too loud, but who cares, let’s just eat well and have fun!

Kitsch address - Viale Antonio Gramsci, 1, 50121, Firenze
Kitsch Deux address: Via San Gallo, 22, 50129, Firenze
Aperitivo price: 10 EUR
Aperitivo time: 18.30-23 h


Kitsch

Kitsch Deux
 

No comments:

Post a Comment